The editor of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been posting behind the scenes pics from various models’ photoshoots on Twitter. There are no faces, just the important parts which are way hotter if you ask me. Anyway, you can check out the gallery HERE and see if you can guess the models.
Office holiday parties are one of the rare times when co-workers let their guard down and you can see how weird people really are.
Here’s a rundown of some of the crazy things that happen at every office holiday party:
- The co-workers you expect to be terrible dancers really are terrible dancers.
- The person dressed as Santa usually ends up having too much fun.
- The guy with the mistletoe hat begins to think he really can kiss anyone he wants.
- Your stomach is starting to hurt from eating nothing but candy and chocolate for dinner.
- Someone gets it in their head that shirts are optional.
- The party ends, and you make the mistake of going to the after party, where things only get crazier.
- It's Monday morning, you’re back at the office looking around nervously and wondering what people are thinking. (BuzzFeed.com)
‘Tis the season for traditions old and new. Check out 14 NEW TRADITIONS that you might want to add to your Holiday festivities HERE!
Wow! What a great taste of what you'll enjoy tonight at the Times Union Center. Thanks again to the TSO members who came by the PYX 106 studios this afternoon: Derek Wieland (Keyboard/Music Director), Joel Hoekstra (Guitar), Erika Jerry (Vocals), Georgia Napolitano (Vocals), Robin Borneman (Vocals), and Russell Allen (Vocals).
Don't forget folks, a portion of the ticket sales tonight benefit WGY's Christmas Wish!
Hear their LIVE studio performance and click on the photo below to see more photos.