Miley Cyrus locked lips with singer Brooke Candy and sure enough she posted the photo on social media for all to see!
According to WallStreetInsanity.com, here are some things every man should realize about himself, women, business, and life in general.
- If you always believe you’re the smartest guy in the room, you’ll never learn anything.
- Your wife or girlfriend is not your mother.
- A strong work ethic is a good substitute for being smart.
- Handshake agreements aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on.
- Time is your most valuable commodity. Don’t waste too much of it.
- If you’re not happy, stop what you’re doing and do something else. Right now.
- Keep your bathroom clean and your bed made if you want a woman to use either.
- Failure sucks, but it feels much better than not trying.
- Remember people’s names.
- If you can’t drive a stick, parallel park, or jump-start a car, you can’t call yourself a man.
- If you’re in couples’ therapy, it’s already over.
- Having a toolbox and knowing how to use what’s inside of it is important.
- Quality trumps quantity every time.
- Do at least 50 push-ups every day.
- Don’t sleep with anyone you wouldn’t buy breakfast for the next day.
- Trust your gut, even if it’s steered you wrong in the past.
Rihanna showed up at Paris Fashion Week topless with just a double jacket!
You can see more pictures HERE!
Stacy Keibler and Rumer Willis highlighted their fun bags at Vanity Fair's Young Hollywood this past Tuesday night. Check out the photos HERE!
It's pretty well know former FBI head J. Edgar Hoover used to like to dress in ladies clothes, but have you ever wondered what he looked like that way?
Well we don't have any photos of him that way that I know of, but there some GIFs that transform world leaders like President Obama, Vladimir Putin and Saddam Hussein into DRAG QUEENS and you can see them HERE!
The "Huffington Post" has assembled a list of "21 'WTF' Things That Almost Happened to Disney Movies." Most of this stuff would've been BAD . . . so Disney's probably relieved that they ended up going in another direction.
Here are the highlights:
1. Disney wanted the SPICE GIRLS to sing "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" in "Hercules" . . . but thankfully, it didn't work out due to "scheduling difficulties."
2. The song "Part of Your World" was almost cut from "The Little Mermaid" because the kids in a test audience found it "boring." But it was received well by adults, so it stayed in.
3. "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" could've featured dwarves named Hickey, Dirty, Dumpy and Deafy. (???) According to the early notes, "Deafy" would only hear a word or two of a conversation, leading to "comical situations."
As much as this representation would've DELIGHTED deaf audiences for years to come . . . in the end, Deafy was replaced with Sneezy.
4. Disney almost scrapped the iconic spaghetti dinner scene from "Lady and the Tramp" because WALT DISNEY had a feeling that "dogs would look absurd eating spaghetti." (???) But one of the animators changed Walt's mind.
5. Originally, "Pocahontas" was going to have a "talking turkey sidekick" named "Redfeather," who was going to be voiced by JOHN CANDY. But the character was dropped after John died in 1994.
6. "Aladdin" was originally designed to resemble MICHAEL J. FOX, but when a Disney exec didn't think he looked "attractive enough," they redesigned him to look like TOM CRUISE.
7. "Bambi" was going to be WAY bloodier . . . with the movie showing Bambi watching as his mother's carcass was dragged away, leaving behind a POOL OF BLOOD. Fortunately, they realized an off-screen death was traumatizing enough.
8. Early on, Sebastian . . . the talking crab in "The Little Mermaid" . . . was supposed to have a British accent. But they later changed it to a Caribbean one.
9. THE BEATLES were originally meant to voice the Vultures in "The Jungle Book", but at the time, JOHN LENNON decided he "didn't want to do an animated movie." Three years later, they did "Yellow Submarine".
(HuffingtonPost.com has the complete list.)
HERE'S a gallery of some of the hottest photos of the lovely Kaley Cuoco from TV's "The Big Bang Theory".