1. The song "There's Always Tomorrow" comes from what animated Christmas special: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, or Frosty the Snowman?
(ANSWER: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer)
2. Who popularized the song "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"?
(ANSWER: Elmo and Patsy)
3. What is the actual title of the Christmas song that begins with the line "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire ..."?
(ANSWER: "The Christmas Song")
4. What Christmas song was played on Radio Saigon in April of 1975 to signal Americans in Vietnam that U.S. troops were pulling out: "White Christmas," "The Little Drummer Boy" or "I'll Be Home For Christmas"?
(ANSWER: "White Christmas")
5. True or false: the songs "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and "Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" were both written by "the Cowboy" Gene Autry?
(ANSWER: False − they were both written by Johnny Marks)
6. According to the song "Winter Wonderland," how would the people singing the tune "frolic and play"?
(ANSWER: The Eskimo way)
7. The character Miss Fanny Bright appears in what Christmas song: "Toyland," "Jingle Bells" or "Jingle Bell Rock"?
(ANSWER: "Jingle Bells")
8. On the 11th day of Christmas, what did my true love give to me?
(ANSWER: 11 pipers piping)
9. If you believe his most popular Christmas song, what color was Elvis Presley's Christmas
10. In a famous incident during a war in France, the fighting stopped on Christmas Eve for a Christmas Truce and the British and German troops sang Christmas songs from their trenches across the battlefield. Was this during World War I, World War II or the Franco-Prussian War?
(ANSWER: World War I)
11. "Do They Know It's Christmas?" was a Christmas song written to raise money for Ethiopian famine relief. Which of the following artists did not participate in the original 1984 Band Aid recording of the single: Sting, Bono, George Michael or Elton John?
(ANSWER: Elton John)
12. In "The Chipmunk Song" as performed by Alvin and the Chipmunks, what does Alvin want for Christmas?
(ANSWER: A hula hoop)
13. The song "Put One Foot In Front Of The Other" comes from what animated Christmas special: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, or Frosty the Snowman?
(ANSWER:Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
14. What Christmas song do they sing in It's A Wonderful Life after George Bailey receives a cable from Sam Wainwright authorizing his office to advance George up to $25,000: "Joy To The World," "Hark! the Herald Angels Sing" or "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"?
(ANSWER: "Hark! the Herald Angels Sing")
15. What is the English version of the German Christmas song "O Tannenbaum"?
(ANSWER: "O Christmas Tree")
16. Who are the only two reindeer mentioned by name in "Here Comes Santa Claus" − Dasher and Dancer, Dancer and Prancer, or Vixen and Blitzen?
(ANSWER: Vixen and Blitzen − and all his reindeer pulling on the reins)
17. Which Christmas song was originally written as an instrumental for a symphony orchestra and only had words added a year later: "Silver Bells," "Sleigh Ride" or "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"?
(ANSWER: "Sleigh Ride")
18. True or false, the man who wrote and first performed "Feliz Navidad" is Julio Iglesias?
(ANSWER: False, it is Jose Feliciano)
19. What Christmas carol was originally written in Latin as "Adeste Fideles"?
(ANSWER: "O Come All Ye Faithful")
20. What is the end to this lyric − "I'm Mister Green Christmas/I'm Mister Sun/I'm Mister Heat Blister/I'm Mister ..."?
(ANSWER: Hundred and One)