Golden Globes hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler want fans tuning into Sunday night’s telecast to get the most out of their viewing experience by playing their original Globes drinking game. Warning: you might get caught naked holding a meatball sub in front of the boob tube. So, play responsibly. The rules are:
- Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink.
- Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink.
- Any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!” drink.
- Any time anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub.
- Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing.
- Any time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing.
The Globes air Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter