CLICK ON THE SHADOW ABOVE
TO SEE VITO'S VIXENS GALLERY!
CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE
TO SEE VITO'S EYE CANDY!
It's your chance to WIN with me every day during the Drive at 5! Just be caller 5 and tell me what the plate of the day says when you hear the cue to call to win the prize being given away for the day!
MY MORNING JACKET
AT SPAC ON 7/21/13
This week it's your chance to WIN a pair of pavilion tickets to see Bob Dylan at SPAC on July 21st, courtesy of Live Nation
Tickets are on-sale now at Livenation.com
Probably most of us are guilty of doing these annoying things during a concert...but I vividly remember concerts before there were smart phones, which made a huge difference in peoples' attention span..
1. Taking pictures the entire freaking show.
2. Checking e-mail, Facebook and Twitter every couple of minutes.
3. Incessantly talking to your friends.
4. Yelling out requests.
5. Yelling out "Freebird!"
6. Pushing your way to the front.
7. Getting so drunk you puke.
8. Loudly complaining after the show because the band didn't play your favorite song.
9. Filming the entire show on your iPhone
10. Yelling "Sit down!" at people who are standing up.
Courtesy of Rolling Stone. Check out the rest of the article!